In this hotel English lesson, you can learn how to use English in common hotel situations. It could also help you if you work in a hotel! Do you need help with your conversation skills? Try a lesson with one of our teachers today:
Do you travel abroad, for work or for pleasure? If so, do you normally stay in hotels? Are you comfortable using English to reserve a room, check in or out, and deal with any problems you have during your stay?
In this class, you’ll learn how use travel English for hotels in clear, natural English.
See the full version of this lesson with text on our website:
1. How to Make a Reservation 0:36
2. Checking In 4:39
3. Talking about Hotel Facilities 6:01
4. Dealing with Problems and Complaining 9:38
5. Checking Out 12:45
This lesson will help you learn:
– How to make a reservation for a hotel in English
– Phrases to use when you check into a hotel in English
– Ways to ask about hotel facilities
– How to make complaints if you’re not satisfied with the hotel
– Ways to respond to complaints if a customer is not satisfied with the hotel
– Different phrases to use when checking out of a hotel in English.
See more free lessons like this on our website:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- THAILAND'S MOST LUXURIOUS RESORT – TROPICAL PARADISE
- Đảo Phú Quốc – Trải Nghiệm Vinpearl 5 Sao – Vinpearl Phu Quoc Island
- Lộ diện 8 homestay ở Phú Quốc siêu rẻ siêu đẹp – List of 8 homestay at Phú Quốc which is cheap
- Tắm hồ bơi vô cực ở Sonata Resort | SonBuiBiker #26
- Chiêm Ngưỡng Top 5 Resort Đẳng Cấp Bậc Nhất Đà Nẵng 2019 I DU LỊCH TỰ TÚC SAYHI